Saturday 2 February 2013

Prediction



Here are some questions from Sheena Cameron (http://sheenacameron.co.nz/) that you can use before and after watching this clip.

Before -
* I think Willie Jones will sing ________________ because ____________________.
 * His style of clothing makes me think that he will sing _________________________.
 *  From other singers I have seen, he reminds me of ___________________ who would sing _____________.
* The song played as he walks on stage makes me think that _______________________.

After -
* I assumed ____________ but _____________________.
* I changed my first predictions after hearing the first few bars of music because _______________
* How much did you rely on your schema? (background knowledge)
* What background knowledge did you have before watching this clip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.